Camp Winston Maintenance Staff
When: June 15th to August 28th, 2019
Contract: $2900 + Room & Board (including special diets)
Vulnerable Persons Sector Police Check
First aid training is an asset, but not required.
Thank you for considering working for the Camp Winston Foundation and the children we serve. Our maintenance team is focused on maintaining our facility to ensure that the program for the children runs smoothly and safely.
Members of the maintenance team work collaboratively on a team of 5 which reports to the Head of Maintenance
1. 3x a day washing all dishes and cleaning the dining hall after every meal.
2. 2x a day cleaning and stocking all bathrooms on site
3. Minor mechanical repairs as needed
4. Maintaining the laundry room and assisting care-providers with emergency laundry for their campers
5. Other tasks as assigned by the Head of Maintenance or the Camp Directors
The needs in our community are overwhelming and you can make a difference.
We are excited to hear from you to determine if you're a fit for the children we serve. Please email a cover letter and resume to Jenna Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.